The resources and tools found on this page are designed to help you run your internet business. I’m only providing most of the tools I actually use on this page.
Be sure and bookmark this page since I’m constantly updating it:
1. Resources to Help You Find Your Niche.
Use the Free Resources found on this website to help you discover your purpose in Internet Marketing. Click Here To See all the articles on how to find your niche
2. Resources To Help You Set Up Your WordPress Blog
When starting an internet business you’ll need the best tools available to have an effective online presence. I use and recommend the following Free and Discount Software and tools because I know that they are some of the best and easiest to use to start an internet business.
Get a Domain Name – The 1st commodity you need when setting up a website is a domain name.
I buy my Domain Names at Real Domain Success. com. .Coms “are currently Sale priced at $8.00
Rea Domain Success is a GoDaddy Reseller site that allows me to set my own prices. I’ve set them as low as possible as a service to my readers.
One of the most important decsions you can make is who will host your website. They need to be reliable and provide god customer support.
That’s why I’m using HostGator for this website. You can try it out for Only 1 cent for the first month when you Click here to get our HostGator Special coupon code.
This is a great way to try out a webhost at very little risk.
I also really like Bluehost. I have other websites set up using their servers. Bluehost Monthly Plans Start at just $6.95
Once you have your domain name and web hosting ready it’s time to install a blog. I’ve found that this is the easiest way to get your own website. I Recommended using WordPress. If you visit WordPress.org you can see that the software is free. I prefer installing it from using the c-panel functions from within your hosting. Visit Free WordPress Blog Installations for more info.
The other option is to use the WordPress hosted service at WordPress.com. You lose some of the flexibility of WordPress.org but it’s a good alternative if you are just starting out our if you don’t want to spend any money (some optional services are available for a fee)
Once you have Your WordPress Blogging platform installed it’s time to install a WordPress Theme.
Premium WordPress Themes:
Other Themes I use:
- Profits Theme- I’m using this theme to promote my fre 31 day make money blogging course at www.BloggingWithPurpose.com
- OptimizePress- Ganother great for an all in one sales solution
- Headway Theme- I’m using this theme at www.RealLifeSuccess.com
- the Socrates Theme.
Read this article to find out more about my favorite premium blog themes
You’ll Need an FTP Client For Uploading Files To Your Server
For More information on Web Hosting see my list of Free and Low Cost Web Pages, Blogs, FTP’s and Html Editors
Editing Your Website
You may find it necessary to edit your new blogs design or build an HTML Website.
Here’s some great choices when it comes to Free HTML Editors,
- Kompozer- a more up-to-date version of the open source web design software Nvu
- Note Tab Light which allows you to replace your notepad.
- Notepad++ a free source code editor which supports several programming languages
- Don’t forget Windows Live Writer which is the best free desktop blogging client to date for windows users. You can do a lot with images using it.
Learn To Blog
Here’s I learned to blog…
I Learned how To Blog Using My Blogging Mastery.
I highly recommended this blogging course by Terry Dean because it gave me the foundation I needed to easily Set-up, Generate Traffic, and Profit From a Blog. Watch 2 Free Videos and Read about Blogging Made Easy.
I also recommend 31 Days to a Better Blog because in a months time I increased
traffic to this website by 17.7% I also received the highest number of comments on my blog ever because of the increased traffic. I highly recommend this lost cost material By Darren Rowse of Problogger.net.
Interested in Blogging Plug-Ins?
Read 15 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress Blogs-. It’s my popular article on the best plugins for search engine optimization. It also includes links to other popular articles on plugins.
Blogging is in the same category as Social Media
3. Resources To Help You Get Traffic To Your Website
4. Resources To Help You Build Your List
You need an automated tool for capturing the email of interested vistors to your website. This tool is called an autoresponder.
My Favorite Autoresponder Is Aweber
aWeber is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED – This is the very best follow-up e-mail service available- AWeber’s automated unlimited autoresponder follow up increases sales, lowers costs, builds lasting customer relationships, and increases your profits! I use it on this website.
AWeber’s email marketing software makes it easy to build a list of subscribers
5. Resources To Help You Make an Offer So That You Can Make Money Online
Affiliate Program Solutions (Shopping Carts) I Use:
- Clickbank – ClickBank is the online retail outlet for over 10,000 digital product vendors. sell your ebooks here and others will promote them.
- Net office Toolbox – Affordable and Powerful. Click Here to try the World’s Smartest Shopping Cart system
- ShareaSale – Find a sponsor for your website, get PAID for your content.
- E-junkie – E-junkie Shopping Cart and Digital Delivery
More Top Recommended Resources
Internet Lifestyle Success by Terry Dean
Discover How a Small Town Indiana College Drop-Out Earned $96,250 in Less Than 72 Hours With One Simple Email and Watch a Free Video About the 5 Key Strategies of FREEDOM in Your Own Internet Lifestyle Retirement System.
Terry Dean’s Christian Financial Freedom Discover Practical Biblical Secrets to Becoming FREE From Debt… Achieving True Financial Freedom… And Walking In God’s Blessings From This Day Forward!”
See my Available Products page for a complete list of my products.
My Favorite Free Resources
- Pretty Link can sh0rten URLs .Why pay for a link cloaking when you can shrink, track and share any URL on the Internet from your WordPress website for Free. I use this wordpress plugin on this website.
- Notetaking is easy with Evernote- it take Notes from virtually anywhere on almost any computer install the free Firefox extension
- Password Organizers like Lastpass are very helpful. This online password manager and form fillert makes web browsing easier and more secure. See this post for a review
- Need Screen Capture Tools? Try Jing-by TechSmith becaues it’ll take great screenshots. If you use Firefox (My favorite browser) FiresHot will give you lots of options for taking screenshots and editing them
- When it comes to Photo Editors, heres a whole page og resources including Picassa, gimp, and flickr and This article is an excellent resource for finding free stock images for your website-8 + Royalty Free Stock Photo Websites.
- My new website for website and logo designs
I moved all the Free And Discount Computer Software and Resources To A NEW Website:
The new website contains products and services listed by topic to make it easier for you to find . Here are the topic
- Computers and Software
- Educational and Family
- Internet Use
- Make Money Online
- Social Media
- Web Hosting & Design
Be sure and visit the new website and let me know how you like it.
This page can be considered my Million Dollar Internet Business Rolodex and you can find it easily entering the following URLs into your web browser:
- www.Greg Sent Me.com
- My Internet Business Resources.Com
- Internet Business Resources Pro.Com
- Internet Business Resource Pro.Com
- Internet Business Resources Guide. Com
- Internet Business Resource Guide.Com
- Internet Business Rolodex.Com
- Free Internet Business Tools.Com
- Free Internet Business Resources.Com
I am affiliated with many of the above products and believe they are worthy programs. Like all affiliates, I am compensated for sales.